What is the role about?
It all started in 2015, when our founders, fintech leaders, had a dream of building the perfect solution to financial crimes. NOTO is a Bulgarian startup company with organic growth, non-dependant on external funding, with a growing team, each of us is an expert in our field and passionate about our product and business. Our culture is informal, friendly, and respectful of each team member’s uniquenesses and differences. We are aiming to continue growing our business. We are looking for one more person to join our Business Development team of 4, conquering new markets and presenting NOTO in the best possible way worldwide.
- You will be part of our exciting growth through engaging with new potential clients. You will master different sales channels such as lead generation, networking, referrals, and industry events. You will also conduct research, find their pain points and showcase NOTO’s best solutions.
- You will demonstrate and deliver excellent presentations highlighting NOTO’s features and benefits to our potential clients, maintaining strong relationships with our customer base.
- You will stay in touch with the competitive landscape and effectively position our product against competitors.
- We are passionate team players in NOTO. You will collaborate with other teams such as Product Development, Customer Onboarding, Customer Success and others, to ensure top-notch customer satisfaction at the very beginning of their journey with NOTO.
- You will be part of the negotiation process of closing deals with our clients. Most of our partnerships with clients are long-term and strategic, so we promise this will be an exciting process.
- You will stay updated with industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities.
- You will travel to worldwide exhibitions to present NOTO in front of new potential clients and partners.
- Do you follow the ABC sales principle? If you know what this is, and it describes the way you do sales, you may have come to the right place.
- Fluent in English and Spanish/ Portuguese.
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably within the fintech, passionate about our industry.
- Passion for fintech, financial products and software, combined with the passion to present one of the best solutions on the market in the right way – this is a combination we will admire.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or a related field (preferred).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of financial products, payment processing, and/or financial technology solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- You have demonstrated the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
- This position requires limited travel internationally.
Come work with us and you will enjoy:
- Start-up culture backed by an innovative and fast-growing brand.
- A hybrid way of work with flexible working hours.
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits package.
- Additional paid leave days for each year of service at the company (up to 5 days).
- A Day off for your birthday to spend with your friends and family.
- A voucher for your birthday.
- Additional health insurance.
- Employee discounts program.
- Flexible vacation allowance.
- Food vouchers.
- A downtown office location.
- Individual and company-wide training and development opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment where you can prove your potential.