What is the role about?
The Customer Success Specialist is the go-to person for our customers for any NOTO platform related questions. Your main goal will be to make sure our clients are making the most of our solution. Your fraud and compliance experience will be a great source of information for our clients. Collect our customers’ requirements for the product development and then make sure that they are included into the roadmap. But most of all, ensure that our clients’ queries are answered in a timely and professional manner.
- Post-sales support – act as a single point of contact between the customer and the different departments of the company;
- Supports the customers onboarding process from the beginning until the implementation;
- Performs studies and research on the company products in details and consults the customers;
- Pre-sales support – perform demos of the company products;
- Reports bug and suggest improvements though the different departments of the company;
- Prepares or translates documentation for the customers;
- Flexible working hours on shifts from 09:00 until 24:00 including over the weekend;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English;
- Previous experience (1+ year) in the fintech industry or with online payments, banking, or gaming industry is an advantage;
- Previous knowledge of online payments, anti-fraud, anti-money laundering, KYC, or compliance is an advantage;
- Highly organized and able to evaluate and prioritize customer demands;
- Very strong communication skills and ability to act as main point of contact for the customers;
- Proficient in MS Office Tools (and any banking, anti-fraud, compliance, or online payments tools is an advantage);
- Relevant education degree;
Come work for us and you will enjoy:
- A start-up culture, reinforced by an innovative and rapidly growing brand.
- Employee discounts; competitive remuneration and benefits packages.
- Flexible working arrangements (remote working is available).
- Allowance for flexible vacation.
- A downtown office space.
- Opportunities for competent professional training and development.
- Friendly and encouraging work atmosphere where you may demonstrate your ability.
- Great career advancement opportunities