What is the role about?
We are looking to hire a locally based Fraud Analyst, who is a specialist in fraud detection and prevention and payment processing for one of our clients – an online payment services provider. This person will help us support the growth of the business and our Sofia office and our continued commitment to the highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance.
This is a role on a 24/7 schedule with no requirements to work from the office.
- Daily monitoring and investigation of suspicious transactions, customer, and third-party activity
- Effectively liaise across different teams globally, identifying fraud risk and following preset monitoring and fraud mitigating procedures
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews, perform analysis of transactions in real-time or near real-time
- Monitoring and documentation of Fraud flags
- Working with a live monitoring system for fraud detection and prevention
- Investigate and resolve suspected fraudulent activities
- Prepare ad-hoc investigative reports
- Make recommendations for process improvements to prevent future occurrences of fraud
- Establishing good relationships with various departments of customer service, operations, and product to ensure good operational synergy
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to fraud detection and prevention and other subjects that may form part of the day-to-day work requirements.
- Proven experience and knowledge in current fraud trends, fraud detection and prevention tools and practices, and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree, training related to Fintech, Anti-fraud, and similar will be considered as an advantage
- High proficiency in Excel and good analytical skills
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex topics to non-expert audiences and ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders across the organization
- Willingness to work during the weekend and night shifts
- Good command of the English language
Come work with us and you will enjoy:
- Start-up culture backed by an innovative and fast-growing brand.
- A hybrid way of work with flexible working hours.
- Competitive Remuneration & Benefits package.
- Additional paid leave days for each year of service at the company (up to 5 days).
- A Day off for your birthday to spend with your friends and family.
- A voucher for your birthday.
- Additional health insurance.
- Employee discounts program.
- Flexible vacation allowance.
- Food vouchers.
- A downtown office location.
- Individual and company-wide training and development opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment where you can prove your potential.