What is the role about?
We are looking for a young motivated Sales Executive to join our family.
Notolytix gives customers the best of both worlds: a highly experienced team of Regtech and data science specialists and a world-class highly customizable Fraud Prevention and Regtech compliance platform available to corporates of all sizes across all industries. Notolytix’s products are recognized for their intuitive UI and scalability.
As a Junior Sales Executive, you will focus on developing, planning, and executing lead generation for Notolytix’s suite of products and services. You may work remotely or on site and connect regularly with our core team to identify qualified leads and move them through the sales process, connecting with key contacts from various industries ranging from ecommerce to iGaming and blockchain and financial services.
You will strategize and sell in a team environment, all while having the support of friendly and highly energetic young staff who are ready to help at every step along the way.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for an individual who is highly competitive, works well in a team-selling environment, and is ready to demonstrate they have what it takes to win.
- Improve market visibility in assigned territory.
- Identify business opportunities
- Create new customer relationships.
- Introduce the Notolytix products and offerings to new customers.
- Work with a team to help plan and execute from sales process to close.
- Utilize resources and develop knowledge of products through technical updates, product specialists, management assistance and clinical applications.
- Achieve or exceed sales and lead quotas.
- Anticipate customer needs and promote all product lines and point of sale service contracts.
- Provide reporting, communications and documentation related to sales.
- 2+ years of sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Previous SaaS or Fintech sales experience preferred.
- Experience and understanding in the long, complex capital sales process with good strategic sales and negotiating.
- Must be a positive and driven self-starter.
- Must be receptive, professional and operate in a clear and organized manner.
- Must possess excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
As a Fintech startup company, Notolytix offers an inspiring environment and a competitive compensation package. You can be based anywhere in the world and/ or work from home.
- Competitive base salary plus commission, based on qualifications
- Paid expenses
- Company laptop
- Tech support
- Ongoing product and sales training
- Education assistance
- Advancement opportunities